23 Feb The Best Laser Tattoo Removal System
Laser Tattoo Removal is growing in popularity around the world. Everywhere you look it seems another clinic has opened and is offering Laser Tattoo Removal promising great results.
The price of laser tattoo removal treatments vary enormously and this leads to the BIG question – WHICH laser system is actually the best for tattoo removal?
There is a wonderful saying “Cheap tattoos aren’t good and good tattoos aren’t cheap”. The same applies for laser tattoo removal.
Cosmetic and portable laser systems are now being mass-produced in China and other countries. They are being sold for as little as $5,000. These machines are finding a ready market around the world because of the ‘promise’ of providing cheap laser tattoo removal.
Also, many second-hand and pre-used systems are being imported into Australia from around the world on the ‘grey-market’ and are usually unsupported by their manufacturers.
Medical Grade Laser Systems that are approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia have prices that START at over $100,000. These systems are backed by their manufacturers, have Australian based service centres and are provided with certified training by the manufacturers for the clinicians.
We decided that we wanted the best laser system for Laser Tattoo Removal for our clinic. So we began our research into the best systems available from around the world. After an extensive search and discussion with American, European and Australian laser specialists, we settled on the Quanta Systems Q-Plus C laser system for our clinic.
Our reasons for selecting the Quanta Q-Plus C are these :
- The Quanta Q-Plus C laser system is approved for use in Australia.
- The system contains three lasers allowing all ink colours to be treated.
- The system generates the laser energy within the system’s main unit and not in the hand-piece unit.
- The Quanta system uses single pulse, not double pulse, technology to produce the power level required. This technology produces a reliable, steady and constant energy level that does not fluctuate during treatment.
- The Quanta System produces the highest laser power levels of all units on the market.
- The Quanta laser system uses a square spot to deliver laser energy evenly to the skin rather than a circular ‘lens’ spot that can produce a hot spot in the centre surrounded by a halo of lower energy.
- Quanta Systems is a world leader in laser technology based in Italy. They produce and market systems all over the world.
- Quanta Systems has an Australian based representative to provide training and after-sales services of the Quanta laser system.
Our decision to buy the Quanta Systems Q-Plus C laser system has proven to be the right one because of the results we have been able to achieve for our clients. These brilliant results speak for themselves and can be seen at our Image Gallery.
We are proud of our choice and we stand by our laser system. This is why we gladly advertise that we use and recommend the Quanta Q-Plus C Laser System for the best laser tattoo removal.
Watch our Q-Plus C in action on our Video Gallery and you will see why we are so proud of our laser.